Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nine months

So, Its been a while since I've posted anything. Things have definitely changed. I still love Dustin but things are different. I'm going to Tech two days out of my life every week and working at a daycare part time. I need a better job. I really don't have a best friend or really even a friend that I am super close to any more. I have Ciera but I'm still just getting to know her better. Although things seem pretty rough through my eyes right now, I'm pretty thankful that it isn't worse. I went to church today for the first time with my family in about two years. It was really great. I loved it there. Everyone was so welcoming. Maybe things will start looking up from here on out. I just need to learn to forgive and forget some things and I think I will be okay... Hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment