Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome 2011..

Oh how a pain in the ass 2010 was! I'm happy the year is changing. I'm not happy that I wasted a whole year on him though... A friend of mine finally said something to him... She thought I would be mad but I'm not. He was my sweetest downfall and what I called my best friend. Best friends don't use each other and hurt the other until the point of being suicidal. I loved him. My world revolved around him. I just want to be happy again. This mark of the new year I choose to change. I may forgive too much but he'll always be my friend. I don't want a relationship with him. I don't really want anything to do with him right now. I don't hate him. I just don't want to hurt any longer. I'm only human. So, I'm bringing in the new year without him. Without false hopes and without hurt. 2011 will be different. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment