Friday, December 10, 2010

What should I write?

I haven't written much lately. I should be happy about a LOT of stuff but, I just can't think straight I guess. I won grand prize in the annual Christmas card contest, my best friend has started talking to me again, and I won most considerate for my senior superlative. But yet, I can't be completely happy at all. Its really weird. I got this HUGE blue bow for my Christmas card being the grand prize and my picture in the newspaper and everything. For once people are seeing me for what I'm good at. For doing what I love to do. I drew out the marionette because that was how i felt. But the marionette was abused for so long that she knows noting else. Yet again she drags herself back to his strings... oh well. At least my best friend is talking to me again... The girl best friend. Not the guy.

1 comment:

  1. Kait I think you are a wonderful young lady.

    ReplyDelete