Thursday, August 12, 2010

Columbia College SC!

AHHHH!!!! I've already put in my application to hereee!!! I can't believe I already have my number one almost fully taken care of. Just need to get my reference letters in :D I REALLY want to get into this college. I'm going to visit Columbia College campus tomorrow! You have no idea how excited I am. Its almost scary at how obsessed I am with it. I love Columbia College. Just everything about it is everything I want in a college! Their mascot is the Koala ^.^ Its so cute! The fighting Koalas <3 I need to make a gooooooddddd SAT score to get the scholarship money that I need for it. If I'm not accepted I may flip out a little too much xD I'm also planning on applying to Erskine, Winthrop, Lander, and my aunt wants me to apply to USC although I really don't want to go there. I have Columbia College on my mind and I just cant seem to get rid of it :3

No comments:

Post a Comment