Friday, May 28, 2010

O Romeo?

I have been trying to limit myself as to how many posts I put up each week. I can't help it. I just love posting things that I pray to god that I hope no one reads. Haha. Its funny seeing that I now have followers. Its just kind of weird. I never intended for anyone to read any of my posts.
Right now I am sitting in the library trying not to go back to band. We are doing absolutely NOTHING in band right now. Then again it is the last Friday before school is over for my Junior year. Very big unhappy face to that. Its hard to believe that next year I will be a senior and then my high school career will be over. Its also hard to see that guy that I like so much going away for two weeks this summer. I have bad feelings about it. I know when he comes back he won't feel the same way anymore. And it really hurts. But I know I should have started backing away from him long before now.
My situation with him right now is just like one of the greatest lines out of Shakespeare's: Romeo and Juliet.
O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

No comments:

Post a Comment