Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ughhhhh.

I hurt the ones who love me but love the ones who hurt me. Shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't know what to do. My ex told me last night that if anyone really cared about me then they wouldn't have hurt me... He is right. I loved this guy I couldn't have who hurt me. I cared deeply about this girl who was my best friend and she hurt me... But what he doesn't realize is that he has hurt me as well. Three years ago. And the last time I was actually happy was two weeks ago. And it only lasted four days. There is a song called "Your Face" as well as a song called "A Drop in the Ocean" That describe everything right now. I don't want to lose the memories of the guy I liked but I also don't want the pain of this anymore. He helped me get over my friend leaving me. How do I deal with this? I want him to remain my best friend. But I want to love him as well. It isn't just something you can get over in a day.

1 comment:

  1. aweee. im in the same boatt. kinda. The pain hurts really badd. You cant be friends with the person you love unless yall are together. Just do like you told me and put all your faith in God. He is here for you if he seems like it or not. Im here for you too. If you ever need anything tell me. But atleast he talks to you unlike you know who. The last time I was every truly happy was awhile ago but no one believes me that he made me happy. I know how you feel but go with the good and the bad because in the end it will all work out. God has everything planned out, maybe he is putting you here in this situation to make you stronger.

    ReplyDelete