Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fly away with me tonight...

I told you something bad would happen. And it did. Of course, it always does. I have realized today that saying that you are in love is just another way of saying that you are afraid of being alone. I started looking into the Peace Corps today. I might actually do it. I need to be far far away from this small town. If life was a fairytale and in a snap of my fingers I could be gone, I would definitely fly away and live among the clouds and stars. Somewhere where no one could find me. And love is only an image of heartache and sadness.

2 comments:

  1. thats excatly how i feel. You cant lea me here allone):i would be all sadd and junkk. i needs my friendd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I'm not going to leave you right NOW. Just when I leave highschool xD But physically. I'd never leave you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete